English’s Kids Menu
Treat the kids to our children’s menu. From a traditional plate of fish and chips to their first taste of lobster, we believe that our younger diners should enjoy the same dining experience at English’s as all of our guests.
Smaller Dishes £5.95
- Gnocchi, olives & cherry tomato vierge (V)
- Mussels in garlic cream
- Plaice goujon, chips, peas, ketchup
Larger Dishes £7.95
- Sea bream, baby potato, broccoli
- Traditional fish & chips, peas, tartare sauce
- Aubergine, courgette, pepper & ricotta roulade (V)
Chef’s Special £12
Available for 12 years and under
- 1/2 grilled lobster, fries
- Dressed locally-caught crab, rocket, lime yoghurt
- 6oz Sussex sirloin steak, chips
- Taywell’s ice cream & sorbet
- Muscovado crème caramel
- Carrot cheesecake
Lots of our a la carte dishes can be served as a half portion at half price – just ask your waiter. We also serve Ella’s Kitchen Organic baby food pouches free of charge.
Our children’s menu is available to all diners aged 12 years and under.
*Free meal only valid for children aged 12 years and under, with a voucher code given through social media. T&Cs apply, ask your waiter for details.