English’s Kids Menu
Treat the kids to our children’s menu. From a traditional plate of fish and chips to their first taste of lobster, we believe that our younger diners should enjoy the same dining experience at English’s as all of our guests.
Smaller Dishes £5.95
- Crispy squid, lemon mayo
- Mussels in garlic cream
- Plaice goujons, chips, peas, ketchup
- Cheese omelette, fries V
Larger Dishes £7.95
- Sea bass, fries, fine beans
- Cod, new potatoes, broccoli
- Roman gnocchi, cherry tomato sauce
- Traditional fish & chips, peas, tartare sauce
Chef’s Special £12
Available for 12 years and under
- ½ Grilled lobster, fries
- Dressed locally crab, rocket salad
- 4oz Sussex rib-eye steak, chips
- Ice creams or sorbets
- Chocolate marquise, cream
- Sticky toffee pudding, vanilla ice cream
Lots of our a la carte dishes can be served as a half portion at half price – just ask your waiter. We also serve Ella’s Kitchen Organic baby food pouches free of charge.
Our children’s menu is available to all diners aged 12 years and under.
*Free meal only valid for children aged 12 years and under, with a voucher code given through social media. T&Cs apply, ask your waiter for details.