- Cocktails & Aperitives
- Wine by the glass and carafe
- Sparkling Wine
- White wine
- Rosé wines
- Red wines
- Dessert Wines
- Coffee, Tea & Tisane
Junior Sharkz Menu
Treat the kids to our Junior Sharkz children’s menu. From a traditional plate of fish and chips to their first taste of lobster, we believe that our younger diners should enjoy the same dining experience at English’s as all of our guests.
As an extra special treat, they can draw a picture of Sid the Shark inside their menu, snap a selfie with their portrait, send it into us via social media using the hashtag #EnglishsSharkz and they’ll eat for FREE next time*! Don’t forget to hand the menu to your waiter for a chance to win a SCCC goodie bag.
Smaller Dishes £5.95
- Crispy squid, aioli
- Mussels in garlic cream
- Goujons of sole in breadcrumbs, chips, peas & ketchup
Larger Dishes £7.95
- Battered fish & chips, pea puree, tartare sauce or ketchup
- Fillet of seabass, new potatoes, wilted greens, lemon
- Tagliatelle provencale, parmesan V
- Fillet of cod, new potatoes, wilted greens, lemon
Chef’s Special £10
Available for 12 years and under
- 1/2 Grilled lobster, garlic butter & chips
- Whole brown crab, mayonnaise & salad (great fun to pick out the meat!)
- 4oz Rib-eye steak, chips, peas, ketchup
- “Scoop & Crumb” ices, berries
- Chocolate mousse
- Crème brûlée
Lots of our a la carte dishes can be served as a half portion at half price – just ask your waiter. We also serve Ella’s Kitchen Organic baby food pouches free of charge.
Our children’s menu is available to all diners aged 12 years and under. To find out more about becoming a Junior Sharkz member, including how to receive your 10% discount, visit the Sussex County Cricket Club website.
*Free meal only valid for children aged 12 years and under, with a voucher code given through social media. T&Cs apply, ask your waiter for details.