English’s Kids Menu
Treat the kids to our children’s menu. From a traditional plate of fish and chips to their first taste of lobster, we believe that our younger diners should enjoy the same dining experience at English’s as all of our guests.
Smaller Dishes £5.95
- Mussels in garlic cream
- Fish goujons, French fries, peas, ketchup
- Cheese omelette, French fries V
- Fishcake, peas, ketchup
- Gnocchi, cherry tomato sauce V
Larger Dishes £7.95
- Sea bass, creamed potato, fine beans
- Cod, new potatoes, peas
- Chicken in breadcrumbs, French fries, lemon
- Traditional fish & chips, peas, tartare sauce
- 6oz Rump steak, French fries, peas (£9.95)
Chef’s Special £12.95
Available for 12 years and under
- ½ Grilled lobster, fries
- Dressed locally caught crab, rocket salad
- Ice creams & sorbets
- Pumpkin seeds brownie, vanilla ice cream
- Eaton mess
Lots of our a la carte dishes can be served as a half portion at half price – just ask your waiter. We also serve Ella’s Kitchen Organic baby food pouches free of charge.
Our children’s menu is available to all diners aged 12 years and under.
*Free meal only valid for children aged 12 years and under, with a voucher code given through social media. T&Cs apply, ask your waiter for details.